Expect Respect Workshop - Resources
Extending the workshop goals in our Expect Respect group
- Ideas for staff advisors: Facilitating follow-up meetings
- Ideas for students: Activities for follow-up meetings
- Ideas for school volunteers: Empowering group members
Extending Action Plans to Influence Our School Community
- Ideas for staff advisors: Communicating the workshop goals with our school staff
- Ideas for students: Using the Action Plan to build connection, belonging and support for all students
- Ideas for school volunteers: Empowering youth as peer leaders at school
Sharing your story…
Tell Project Cornerstone how the Expect Respect workshop and group have built connection, belonging and support at your school site! Email stories, photos, videos, and more to: email@example.com
||All downloads require Adobe Acrobat Reader software unless otherwise noted.
Click here to download and install Acrobat Reader software to view these files.