Click a category to see related ideas and resources:
- Ask Terra answers your questions with thoughtful advice. www.anniefox.com/teens/index.php
- Kidshealth.org has information for kids and teens about all kinds of health and wellness issues.
- The National Girls Insititute provides a place for girls to get advice, information, and get involved.
Do you know about a great site for kids? Let us know!
- Parent Further offers information and resources to help families raise happy, healthy kids. www.parentfurther.com
- Ideas for Parents newsletters contain tips and strategies to build developmental assets at home (14MB ZIP file).
- Bank It makes it easier to help kids understand, talk about and manage money. www.bankit.com
- KidsData.org offers all kinds of data about the health and wellbeing of children in Santa Clara County and San Mateo County (and other California counties).
- Kidshealth.org has three separate sites for parents, kids and teens about all kinds of health and wellness issues.
- The books in the ABC program and the Los Dichos program are specially chosen to build assets in elementary school students.
- The ABC program created a list of books for elementary grades that help build developmental assets.
- From the Race to Nowhere: Tips to regain balance, redefine success, and advocate for change.
- Parents Place offers families a variety of resources for families with infants to teens and to families with special needs children.
- Hopeline provides resources and support to survivors of domestic violence. Additionally, they collect used phones to benefit those affected by domestic violence.
- Community Connections - Santa Clara County Events and Resources to Support Youth Development
Do you know about a great site for families? Let us know!
Do you know about a great site for educators? Let us know!